Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SICK!

Today, coughing  really killing me.. While having a nap, cough make me wake..
Have nothing to eat, snacks CNY biscuits all are far away from me..


Lately found some information about how to become slim, diet and so on, hope it really works! =)


Suddenly now missing those days with classmates, friends, gather together. When I can have this feeling again? Who knows? God will tell me one day.


Let the pics fulfil my blog~ =)










-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















I have such a sweet tooth... XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my little cousin. Isn't he cute?


Half Malaysian, Half European.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope everyday is my happy day~ ^.^

CHEER UP! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment