Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Saturday, February 25, 2012

=)

Finally on 22-02-2012, I passed my car driving licence. Maybe before my birthday next week, I can have my own licence. :-D

I really felt stress whenever I recalled back that SPM result is out soon... I'd tried my best in it. God, please help me! The more I hope, the more I get disappointed. T.T    No matter how, I need to prepare my studies from now on. The very first thing before I start my study is---- tidy up my room, book shelves.... after tonnes of things finish, I'm gonna start study.




I hope I can have some of  these wishes on my birthday:

1. A new Handphone 
2. Headset / earphone
3. Watch
4. Licence
5. Clothings
6. Books
7. Bag
8. Rebonding ( curl really makes me like aunty!)
9. Wishes for having a satisfied SPM result
10. Wishes for my diet plan (hope can become more slimmer, and don't give me too much of food! LOL)
11. Happiness
12. Health
13. Smart ( hahaha)


Hope everything goes well. Cheers! =D




No comments:

Post a Comment