Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

happy birthday to me~

Today is my birthday. Actually I'm happy and getting excited this morning, because I thought that I'll receive some presents. But, no present for me, as usual. Then I really thought there's somebody will celebrate my birthday, yes, my boss. My mum ask me:" No one celebrate for you tonight?" Once I heard, I cry. The feeling is totally bad! I thought I can have a tearless birthday, but no way, my tears keep producing.. not because touching, but sad. Mum say buy me a cake afterwards, but I didn't feel any better..
However, I really thanks to everyone who wish me. 



Just took my driving licence. It can be my only present. To be frank, I always yearn for presents, but, the more I hope for, the more I get disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment