Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Monday, January 3, 2011

2/1/2011
The lightning strike on the TV last night...
no TV....
Cannot always online...
must pay many attention in my studies...
I'll try the very best of mine...
to achieve good result....


3/1/2011
today..
school reopen...
when our Principle gave speech,
I heard he say,
the passing marks increase to 80%..
I almost faint at there....
he continued...
he say if anyone didn't score 80%,
'KELAS TAMBAHAN AKAN DIADAKAN SEHINGGA MENCAPAI 80%'
this time I really want~~~ faint...
maybe until 5 pm....
if I'm the one who Need to attend...
Baik aku mati~
this really make my tears falling down the cheek~~~
so...
whatever tough is it, I'll overcome it!


Mood: Moderate
hope I'm not the one... and the only one!

=End=



No comments:

Post a Comment