Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Thursday, January 13, 2011

12/1/2011
AGM for rumah sukan...
luckily I'm not holding any post...


When English period... the last 2 period...
our teacher want all 5 Science 1 students change...
she says: ' make changes.... some people don't like changes....'
haha...
she says also:' this is the last year all of you stay here, make some changes....'
firstly, almost all people in the class agree...
then, 22 of us accepted the changes...
we make our table arrangement in U-shape....
the condition is just like debate....
simply can't make my mouth closed! haha...
got many cold jokes~


13/1/2011
today morning after assembly....
have meeting..
teacher seeing me while she is talking all the way...
it makes me feels like I'm guilty!


I've told that bastard to keep quiet!
he didn't!
so don't blame me then!!


mood: bad
go away!

=END= 

No comments:

Post a Comment