Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Friday, December 17, 2010

Yesterday go shopping at Jaya Jusco...
but, I didn't buy any new clothes... 
very tired..
I almost can't feel my legs~~
I saw 1 word... CHILL OUT..
then I have 1 idea on my mind...


Song from Avril Lagvine= Complicated




2 days no watch [He's beautiful]... haiz




next week go KL...
finally...
the day comes~
wondering how is my celebration for Christmas...
will I receive any nice pressie??
before I'm having 'WAR' in 2011,
will my dreams come true...
hope it will....


today go meeting with my St. John committee....
plan many thing...
hope the activities or events can carry out smoothly next year....
last year .. 2011.... hope everything in good condition!




林志祥 张根硕 崔始源  ~


mood: moderate
hope that the following days my mood will turn better and better..... 

=End=

No comments:

Post a Comment