Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Thursday, December 9, 2010

today go out with KahKah, Chang and Catherine.
We went to West Lake...
actually is go for jogging...
then changed mind...
go chatting at small playground there....
we sat on the swing... luckily have 4 swing that fit us.. LOL
Then,
We had our brunch at McD.
Breakfast + Lunch = Brunch
although I seemed black already, but I'm still happy with a nice morning..

Class party at Penang?
Penang Beach Party is best! It may be first time in my life....
I would like to go, but, they sure don't allow me to go...
Better shut up my mouth... haizz...


I still don't know what did I did..
and she is angrying ... me
I wonder is my fault...
but, what I've done????

I need solution, not problem...

I'm very disappointed with you guys the attendance...
I'm thinking..
' Next year, will it be like this???'
Really, very disappointed.......
until speechless....
a little thing also cannot do...

should I think another way to make things better???  (WONDER-ing)
I can't control every thing....
but no one will help...  I know...

I cannot depend on others...
must learn independent...

I've used 'xiu xiu mei tu'..
first time in my life....
just simply want to play...



mood: moderate
Best Of Luck..


=End=

No comments:

Post a Comment