Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Sunday, February 7, 2010

2010!!!

finally update blog....


1st post in 2010.......
d life pass so fast tat i could barely 2 breath.... tis year areadi form 4..... 16....
try my best 2 cope with all the subjects in form 4..... especially physic , chemistry, biology, add maths.......


form 4 d me...... 


shierly n i




me


me, sienz, oikei, chang, shierly


frm right: oikei, chang, shierly n me



back from right: sienz, shierly, me
in front: oikei

tis is from our skul sports day..... 5/2/10
a memorable day 4 us... St.John 
finally we won d award....
unit-beruniform terbaik (marching during sports day)
8 years!!!! St.John have been waiting 4 tis award 4 8 years!!!!!
finally, we hv it..... YES!!!!!!! thanks God.....

i will update my blog when im free..... and accompany with more n more photos...... tc my fren....

No comments:

Post a Comment