Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Thursday, December 24, 2009

PMR result!!!

PMR result was out yesterday..... when i walk into d skul, i heard some of them scream.... some gt good result n vice versa.... my heartbeat becum faster , faster n faster when i reached d junction in front of d CK..... n so on when i arrived at d skul.... i walked slowly towards my class teacher....... after i signed on d paper, teacher 'searching' my result..... a while, she she gave me d result (half-folded) .... i .....i..... din dare look at d result at 1st.... after a while after taking some breath, i opened d result......... WOW!!!! d B is in d middle..... disappointed appear in my mind..... it's History tat i gt B...... i've been put many effort on it bt still fail..... i think bac 2 last time ...... my History always hanging around in C or B..... n oso d trial, i still gt C (63 marks) ...... i study..... doing exercise..... more n more.... bt still cannot score A..... 
except d History, d rest gt A's ...... tis result still acceptable..... d kerja kursus all gt CEMERLANG..... 7A1B..... even though i gt 7A's bt still hanging a B....... nt nice areadi lo..... fortunately, mama din angry for d B..... i was surprised tat my Chinese gt an A.... d whole skul jus 2 ppl score A in Chinese... it's Chang n me..... quite surprised...... my Chinese.... mostly i cant score A during skul exam..... bt.... mayb i've put a lot of progress on it....... 
after tat , kah kah took a pic on our result slip of oikei, me n herself..... total is 19A's 4B's


         (19A's 4B's) {top : mine} { bottom: kah kah}{ right: oikei}
hv 2 go nw..... update next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment