Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I won't give up!

Since u already give up on me, I won't argue with u anymore.
If u wish to, u can just get out from my life. Without u, I still have my spirit support. U are nothing to me anymore. Ignore.

I won't give up, although I'd gone through so much of failure and imperfect, but I know this is just a beginning. I have my own value. This value is how I value myself by using my own way, not u. Who are u?
I have courage that just enough for me to move on my life, to carry on what to do next, I don't have much left for the task "give up". I am who I am. Just let me live the way I wish. I know myself better than anyone in this world.

Next step: appeal.

What's next: further study.

Fighting! I know I can! I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment