Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Friday, June 3, 2011

happy birthday!

Before everything start, I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my grandmum.
tomorrow almost all my cousins coming back to Kampar and celebrate grandmum's birthday.
what make me headache is this sunday, 5/6/2011 is St. John exam day~
this year is my second year taking Adult Second Year, although I've passed last year, but because of the certificate, I got my name wrong!
It still need unknown time to have my new certificate and need to pay more.....
I still wondering whether is my fault or not...
this year exam : HARD!
hard = die
I still don't know what time going back home after the celebration party tomorrow...
maybe not enough time to prepare everything.. especially for the ESSAY part.
I started to regret now.
don't know why I'm the one who always regret... haiz....
actually I'm stressing now...
everything in new syllabus...

last thing for myself : Padan muka!

Good luck and all the best for me.... T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment