Hello~

Nice to meet you. :-D

Monday, July 26, 2010

haiz~

last Saturday,
singing competition~

my innocence can't make me calm down...
it makes me even stress....
my hands, legs, mouth 
shaking~

so scare....
aiyo....
although this is not my 1st time standing on the stage to
sing...
but maybe 'rust' already....
long time no stand on the stage to sing....

LALALA....


but i get a lucky number from my friend...
quite a good number...
192

i get myself a lucky prize...
a memo pad....
kahkah wants it very much....


before going back...
i saw something....
it's something...

i recognised the writing...
is Pn. Lee's writing...
i think la...

she wrote a comment about me...
one word...
DARING...

wow.... daring wo...

and the marks are 'daring' too...
i got 80 marks from Pn. Lee..




today at school..
Pn. Lee say to me that...
my singing not bad....
this totally cheer me up.......
yipee!!!


anything can be happened in just only one day.....
it maybe can change my life...
maybe a word.....



i want that CABI song....
it's nice....
i like it...
last Saturday saw the MV already...
just only a small part..

cool man!!!
nice girls...

Girls Generation + 2 P.M. = CABI song


WAHAHAHAHA....

actually last Saturday..
it was surprise that....
kahkah came....
and Catherine too...

she say she din't come because she want to sleep...
it really cheer me up... jimui
thanks for your support kahkah....

and thanks my friends..
newsien, waiyan, oikei, Catherine...

thanks for supporting me....

this Thursday i'll go to Tanjung Malim ...
for a kursus actually...

got my jimui go...
~kahkah, waiyan

we'll wait for it...


can't wait to there....
29/07/2010

this day is also our Hari Kokurikulum....
i din't take any prize also...

got St. John Ambulance ...
Parade Day (Rehearsal)

cannot go...
and on the 31st of July.....
i can't go too...
mummy don't give me go...
sorry about that.... usha...



always  get scold from mummy...

haiz...

Don't worry be happy....

=END=

No comments:

Post a Comment